Customized Emotional Intelligence (EI) workshops are available for corporate events, retreats, sales meetings. Workshops allow executives to learn about emotional intelligence in a group setting and practice with peers.
Workshops are highly interactive combining small and large group exercises where participants have the opportunity to apply new concepts to real-life examples. Participants discover their own individual EI profile after taking the EQ-i 2.0 assessment. They have the opportunity to share and practice. They use their unique profile to better understand their strengths and their areas of development.
Participants can expect to:
- Understand how EI impacts their performance and success
- Learn the EI framework and the specific competencies involved
- Receive an individualized EI report with customized feedback and recommendations
- Discuss best practices for using EI
- Establish a personal EI Action Plan
Workshop themes previously offered:
- Emotional Intelligence for Strategic Account Managers – Accelerate Your Performance With Soft Skills
- Emotional Intelligence for Sales – Your Key to Performance and Success
- Emotional Intelligence To Boost Your Leadership Effectiveness
- Emotional Intelligence for Job Transition
Please let us know of your questions or comments or to schedule a phone call.